1. Create your own learning experience – choose from over 100 hours of world-class education and earn up to 27 hours of CE credit over four days.
2. Convenient schedule – come for a day or attend all four days with CVMA’s flexible schedule options, allowing you to customize your schedule and maximize your time.
3. Relevant information – inspire yourself and your team with new and relevant information that you can immediately use in your practice.
4. Pre-conference Learning Labs – choose from seven Life Skills workshops or learning labs, offering focused curriculum, smaller class sizes, and the interactive experience you want for your personal growth.
5. Stay connected – keep the conversation going with over 700 veterinary and industry professionals as you continue to expand your networking circle.
Sign up now for booth space at Convention 2017. Join us for this outstanding opportunity to meet with largest group of veterinarians in Colorado in the exhibit hall September 22-23. For more information download the partnership opportunity brochure or contact Samantha Hoyt at 303.359.7260 or firstname.lastname@example.org. View available booths here.
CVMA Convention 2017 is an outstanding opportunity to build relationships with the veterinary community. There are many opportunities to gain exposure at CVMA Convention, including sponsorship of speakers, products, and events! Demonstrate your support by providing attendees with education, networking opportunities, logo totes, and tote inserts. For more information on sponsorship opportunities, contact Samantha Hoyt, email@example.com or 303-539-7260.
Display Ad Opportunities
CVMA invites you to advertise in our full-color CVMA Convention 2017 registration brochure, which is mailed to over 4,000 veterinary professionals, or the onsite program, which is provided to everyone who attends convention. Contact Betsy Moran at Betsymoran@aol.com or call 303.669.4325 for details and pricing.
These hands-on and interactive labs and workshops provide optional offerings each year to those who want to expand their learning or who can’t attend convention but still want to engage in excellent education opportunities. In an exciting lineup, we’ve dedicated Thursday to in-depth and hands-on sessions to get you the interactive experience you want, from dental radiology and extraction to euthanasia skills to leadership and career development.
Fuel up between sessions in the exhibit hall! Grab lunch and walk the hall, chat with colleagues and business partners, learn more about the many products and services available to enhance your practice efficiency, and discover what’s new and exciting in the world of veterinary medicine. Our exhibitors are eager to get to know you and provide solutions to your daily practice challenges.
Bring the team to celebrate with those that keep the profession strong as we recognize contributions and service to the veterinary community in Colorado with CVMA Service Awards. Learn about the past year’s successes, hear updates on your state association, learn what’s ahead, and welcome the new CVMA officers. This joint lunch also celebrates CACVT, which represents the professionals with you to deliver the very best care and skill to patients and clients.
Embassy Suites Hotel, Spa, and Conference Center
4705 Clydesdale Parkway
Loveland, CO 80538
Conveniently located at the intersection of I-25 and Crossroads Boulevard, The Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland Hotel Conference Center & Spa offers full-service experience and all-suites accommodations to meet your needs.
Reserve your room today to ensure availability of CVMA’s discounted group rate!
Discounted CVMA Group Rate
$132 + tax for a two-room suite accommodation, up to double occupancy; includes hot breakfast
Rate available until August 21, 2017 or until the group block fills up, whichever comes first
How to Make Your Reservation